Miyerkules, Setyembre 21, 2011

Today, I have decided to deviate from my usual topic and talk about a Filipino trait I like... the Bayanihan Spirit

Text Box: BAYANIHAN SPIRIT

Text Box: cd
Bayahihan Spirit is a Filipino trait that shows cooperation and helpfulness of Filipinos. Before, it was seen when Filipinos in a neighborhood lifted a whole house to transfer it to a new location. I have not seen this act at present (but I would really welcome such a sight) though the bayanihan spirit is also manifested when Filipinos help each other clean the community without expecting any payment--- people work together to keep the community clean and green.
ba

Description: http://punto.com.ph/data/article-image/web%20bayanihan(1).jpg
Description: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/103053710_0571d70cb3.jpg
It is also seen during times of calamities … people   helping each     other build up a new beginning with broad smiles on their faces. These are the modern day bayanihan spirit but again, I would love to see a house being moved by a group of people just like the photo above…
Has anyone seen this practice lately?


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento