Linggo, Setyembre 25, 2011

The Joys of Joining Soccer Tournaments

Description: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\MEDIA\CAGCAT10\j0299763.wmfThe Joys of Joining Soccer Tournaments
I love soccer and I do enjoy the drills and exercises that we do. I also love the game especially when our team scores a goal! But another bonus thrills soccer gives me is the adventure of visiting places I have never been to. It is indeed quite an experience going from one place to another, being housed in different types of abodes and eating different kinds of food ranging from instant noodles like pancit canton which is my favourite to sumptuous meals given by our hosts or by generous sponsors. Sometimes, when we are not able to get good financial support, we just get by with our very own meagre allowance. Yet, we still enjoy because we get to play our game and we are able to test our skills against teams from other parts of the Philippines.
Playing in tournaments means meeting people also…people who become acquaintances or lifetime friends or just Facebook friends and text mates. By meeting people, I get to grow socially too.
What else? Did I mention that because of tournaments I got to travel by ship, plane, bus and vans… sometimes comfortably and sometimes all cramp up. But even the transportation is not so comfortable, I still enjoy travelling because team bonding is strengthened and at the end of the long journey, after a little rest, I get to play SOCCER!
So far, I’ve been to Tarlac, Davao, Gingoog City, Cagayan de Oro City, Cotabato, Iligan, Tagum, Marawi , Cebu and Manila. For a small town boy like me, this is quite an experience.
Today, I am looking forward to the up and coming Nuvali Cup in Laguna. So I hope to see you there!
Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Tumblr_lnwqad9FLq1qaowhxo1_500.jpg/250px-Tumblr_lnwqad9FLq1qaowhxo1_500.jpgDescription: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgt9Pqb0zYe6MIi2Wk_ajApapmn6Gb_xIabWN5spKQf7Bx8RG7Tw

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento