Biyernes, Setyembre 16, 2011

My Niche

each person has been created unique ways and his/her own special talent and personality this is the reason why we are unique in our own ways and have different comfort zones. one person may find comfort in dancing and another may find it in the kitchen through baking. me i have found my niche in the  football field for i have loved this sport seems i was 7 years old and have been playing this sport eversince i was seven. when ever i feel bad and stressed out  i just go out and play football.

2 komento:

  1. Yey to football. I love this sport too...watching or playing... it's a great past time

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love watching football. By the way, welcome to the blogging world. Keep it up. See you around and I will be watching your next posts.

    Blessings,

    Ate Litlit

    TumugonBurahin